Independence Made Easy
Do you want to reclaim some of your time so you can focus on your hobbies or visit your friends and family? Independent Living at Hamilton House can help make this a reality!
By removing those time-consuming and sometimes arduous tasks, you can free up more time to do what you want.
Interested in what life could look like at Hamilton House? Contact us today to book a tour!
What is Independent Living?
Independent living means you can take care of yourself independently but would like to take advantage of all the benefits of living in a community like ours can provide. Enjoy privacy and autonomy in your own beautiful suite while having more time for the things and people you love.
- You crave freedom from tasks like mowing the lawn, shoveling snow, and maintaining your home
- You are looking for a convenient way to socialize with your family and friends
- You are looking for more free time for hobbies and other interests
Our Aging in Place program is perfect for those seeking an independent lifestyle with the added comfort of having a long term plan in place. While you continue to enjoy your independent lifestyle you will not have to worry about what kind of care you may need later on. This program allows a seamless transition into assisted living, enhanced care, or end of life care all while staying in the same apartment. There is no hassle of moving around the building to be closer to additional services, the care will be brought to you.
Incredible Services & Community Amenities
Hamilton House is designed to help you enjoy life to the fullest. To make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible, some of our community services include:
- Fantastic health and wellness programs
- Recreational, social, educational, and spiritual opportunities
- Access to pharmacy and nurses
Our community also features:
- A community room for social and recreational events
- Fitness Room
- Full service salon
- Art studio
- Underground parking
- Courtyard seating
- Multilple fireside lounges
- Daily Check-ins (Available)
- Studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom sizes
- Balconies on select apartments
- Washer & dryer in all 1 and 2-bedroom suites
- Custom blinds
- Kitchen with oven, stove, refrigerator, and microwave
- Individually controlled temperature settings
- All utilities, except phone
- Controlled access entry system
Why Choose Us?
Hamilton House continuously plans and hosts a variety of events to help make your stay here unforgettable. Our schedule is always changing and adapting to fit you, and you have a say in what we do next!
We help make your stay with us a truly customizable living experience. We can adapt to your needs so you stay comfortable while maintaining your independence.
Hamilton House continuously plans and hosts a variety of events to help make your stay here unforgettable. Our schedule is always changing and adapting to fit you, and you have a say in what we do next!Learn More
We help make your stay with us a truly customizable living experience. We can adapt to your needs so you stay comfortable while maintaining your independence.Learn More
Our community is equipped with advanced technology to keep you healthy and safe. From air purification to medical-grade surface protectants, we take the necessary steps to protect you from illness and pollutants.Learn More
Where to Find Us
We are easy to find on North Wauwatosa Road, right behind the Redeemer Lutheran Church. Visit us today!
- Executive Director: Mitchell Martenson [email protected]
Our AddressW76 N629, Wauwatosa Rd
Cedarburg, WI 53012