Life Made Easier
When you’re at Hamilton House, you’re home. Our beautiful community is designed to provide all our residents with a comfy, cozy, convenient space.
We are also to provide a range of incredible services designed to bring our residents the fulfillment they crave from our community.
Ready to start the next amazing chapter of your life? Contact us today and schedule a tour!
Featured Community Services
Our Inspire Wellness For Life program was created to address the needs of the whole person to improve their quality of life. The program is focused on improving cognition, decreasing pain, reducing falls and stumbles, and reducing depression in all of our residents.
To do this, Inspire Wellness For Life focuses on 7 different dimensions of wellness, including:
- Physical: Choosing to live a healthy and active lifestyle
- Spiritual: Living with meaning and purpose
- Social: Interacting daily with family, friends, and the community
- Emotional: Accepting and acknowledging feelings
- Intellectual: Following creative pursuits
- Vocational: Expressing yourself through passions and talents
- Environmental: Respecting and caring for your surroundings
Residents with dementia, Alzheimer’s, and memory loss require special care. Enriching Connections certification gives our staff the tools to enrich the lives of residents with memory loss. It’s our goal to provide memory care residents the right balance of independence and support. Enriching Connections training and certification includes:
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our team is committed to providing every resident with personalized care.
- Certification & Training: All management and memory care staff are certified in dementia care by the Alzheimer’s Association, in addition to other dementia training.
- Services: Families can make the right choices for their loved ones with the help of our nursing staff.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Inspire Wellness for Life is our core program philosophy that promotes the best quality of life for every resident.
- Environment: We make continuous improvements, so our community remains dementia-friendly.
- Accountability: We are always monitoring processes, plans, and culture so we can maintain our high standards of care.
Our Respite & Recovery program is specifically designed for residents who only need to stay for a short time. By offering residencies between 7 and 60 days, we can help people recovering from illness, injury, or disease.
These short-term stays come with a complete and individualized package that includes:
- A furnished apartment
- A meal program
- All utilities, except phone
- Group activities
- 24-hour on-campus staff
- Regular wellness checks
- Assistance for personal cares like bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, eating, and moving
- Medication administration
- Nurse supervision and monitoring from trained staff members
Our commitment is to provide all of our residents with quality care. To ensure we are always providing our residents with what they need, we’ve partnered with RockMed Pharmacy to provide pharmacy services tailored directly to our residents and their needs.
For residents who need assistance with daily living, we offer Enhanced Care services. Enhanced Care provides all the comforts of home, plus the peace of mind of 24-hour nurse coverage. Each Enhanced Care program is customized for each resident and can include:
- Advanced respiratory services: Oxygen management, nebulizers, CPAPs and BiPAPs.
- Enhanced medication management: Diabetes management, coordinating lab results, overseeing medication changes and adjustments.
- Altered diets: Including pureed and mechanical soft diets.
- Mobility assistance: Using mechanical assistive devices or two-person transfers.
Why Choose Us?
Hamilton House continuously plans and hosts a variety of events to help make your stay here unforgettable. Our schedule is always changing and adapting to fit you, and you have a say in what we do next!
We help make your stay with us a truly customizable living experience. We can adapt to your needs so you stay comfortable while maintaining your independence.
Hamilton House continuously plans and hosts a variety of events to help make your stay here unforgettable. Our schedule is always changing and adapting to fit you, and you have a say in what we do next!Learn More
We help make your stay with us a truly customizable living experience. We can adapt to your needs so you stay comfortable while maintaining your independence.Learn More
Our community is equipped with advanced technology to keep you healthy and safe. From air purification to medical-grade surface protectants, we take the necessary steps to protect you from illness and pollutants.Learn More
Our AddressW76 N629, Wauwatosa Rd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
Call Us TodayPhone: 262-421-5551
Business Office Hours
View Our Location
Check us Out on Facebook
This message is only visible to site admins
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.